Thursday, March 8, 2012

First Post

Hi this is my first post on this Blog to introduce myself and the idea behind this blog.

Basically, I am a Computer Studies Teacher teaching Computer Studies (optional subject) and ICT (general subject) in two secondary schools as I am a shared teacher. I teach the elder students in the secondary school: mainly Form 3, 4 and 5.


The idea behind this blog
This blog is created to introduce some concepts of Computer Studies which would be ideal to help the students to understand more the topics that we would be covering in schools. Moreover, it would also be ideal for the students to use both the blog to watch videos and images and read about the topics while they can also listen to the podcasts that they have downloaded, in order to be able to revise the topics before examination periods.

I hope you enjoy my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.